In light of the recent announcement by our Federal Government to limit indoor gatherings to 100 people or less and to ensure the health and safety of our members and their guests, we have had to pause the following promotions and events until further notice:

- Members’ Jackpot
- Car and Cash

The Easter Raffle will not go ahead.

The following events will continue as normal at this stage:

- Cash Housie
- Club Bingo
- ‘Taste of the Islands’ Gold Event

All areas of our club will remain open.

Cash Housie at Lantern Club is your chance to win big!

The details: Every Monday morning in Lantern Club's Community Room, books/PETs go on sale from 10:30am, with calling starting at 11am. We start the session with 10 club bingo games followed by 5 cash housie games and a cash jackpot! 75% of takings become the cash prizes for the day's session while the remaining 25% is donated to our chosen charity, Learning Links.

Who are Learning Links? Learning Links are a charity who work in collaboration with schools, early childhood settings and parents to help children with learning disabilities and difficulties. Learning Links raises funds through donations, partnerships and Cash Housie sessions to offer its services at subsidised rates to children and young people from disadvantaged backgrounds. They also deliver a wide range of free programs and services focused on improving children’s literacy, numeracy and emotional well-being.

So come on down to Lantern Club on Monday mornings and start your week off grand by winning some serious cash!

Authorised under NSW Permit No. GOCMJH/2467.