We have four seats to give away to our famous Mother’s Day lunch at MàZi restaurant on May 13 and entering couldn’t be easier.
There are just two simple steps.
1. Like Lantern Club on Facebook
2. Tag a wonderful Mum and tell us why she deserves to be spoiled
We’ll select four different winners between 10 April and 5 May 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. Promotional period is from 9am Monday 10 Apr 2017 to 10am Friday 5 May 2017.
2. To enter the draw, a Facebook user must tag at least one other valid Facebook personal account in the comments of the official post by Lantern Club’s Facebook page and tell us why she deserves to be spoiled.
3. Users can enter more than once, but only if the person tagged is different to their other entry.
4. Winners will be picked at random using eDraw software with each comment in chronological order corresponding with their entry number i.e. first comment is entry 1, second comment is entry 2 etc.
5. If a drawn number results in a comment picked that doesn’t meet the entry criteria, i.e. there is no comment to tell us why Mum deserves to be spoiled, there will be a re-draw
6. All entries are valid for all four draws; however, a person can only win once. If the same entry is picked out in another draw, there will be a re-draw.
7. Every Friday (from Friday 14 April 2017) at 10am for four consecutive weeks, a winning comment will be picked using eDraw software.
8. Winners will be announced on Friday 14 April, Friday 21 April, Friday 28 April and Friday 5 May 2017 in a Facebook comment published on the official Lantern Club Facebook page within the promotional post.
9. Each prize is one free meal from the Mother’s Day set menu and must be used during Mother’s Day lunch session on Sunday 14 May 2017. Lantern Club strongly advises booking ahead of the day as previous Mother’s Day lunches have sold out (see Lantern Club website for the Mother’s Day menu).
10. The winner is to notify reception upon booking a Mother’s Day lunch that they have won the Facebook competition (reception will be notified of the winners’ names).
11. Winners must show ID when they attend the Mother’s Day lunch to confirm they are the winners of the competition.
12. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/00913.