When it comes to restaurants open on Christmas Day, you can’t go past Lantern Club. Our three-course Christmas Day lunch menu is amazing – check it out…
The festive season is upon us once again. We love it of course – after all, spending time with loved ones, exchanging gifts and eating incredible food is wonderful. But as amazing as it is, there is a price to pay. It can be stressful, time-consuming and frustrating, especially if you’re the one doing the hosting.
- Who do you invite? Who don’t you invite?
- What gifts are you going to buy? Where are you going to get them? How long is that going to take? What’s your budget? What food are you going to serve? How much is that all going to cost? Where are you going to get it? When do you have to start food preparation – the night before, morning of, all day?!?! A classic solution to the food dilemma is to research which restaurants open on Christmas Day in your local area. Outsourcing the Christmas Day cooking to the right venue provides enormous benefits for you and your family.
- You’ll have more time to catch up with family, friends and colleagues in the lead up to Christmas Day.
- There won’t be as much planning required.
- It won’t be as expensive for you.
- You won’t have to agonise over finding time to shop and prepare. And you won’t have to worry about the inevitable Christmas Day lunch menus critiques. After all, family members love to offer their honest opinions, right?
Let our inspired chefs cook for your family, saving you the trouble of searching for restaurants open on Christmas Day. Our three-course Christmas Day lunch menu has something for everyone, from connoisseurs of fine dining to those who matter most on this special day – the kids. We’ve honoured the traditions of an Australian Christmas lunch while adding our own unique twists along the way. Just some of the dishes on offer include:
- Summer seafood plate – a mix of prawns, oysters, crab meat salad and salmon gravlax
- Slow cooked turkey breast served with turkey and rocket boudin with poached cranberry
- Steamed fruit pudding with sauce anglaise and vanilla gelato
- Kids meals such as cheeseburger and chips or fish ‘n’ chips, with a soft drink and scoop of gelato
And to add an extra touch of class to an already exceptional Christmas experience, acclaimed Sydney duo Cath and Him will be performing live. Playing and singing a range of covers that you’ll know and love, this talented duo will add another layer to a magical day.
Bookings are essential if you want to take advantage of this remarkable Christmas Day lunch menu offer. At $65 for members, $72 for non-members and $18 for children (12 years and under), tables will book out fast! There are three ways to ensure you don’t miss out:
Lantern Club is open from 11am until 4am. So if you want to celebrate a successful Christmas Day long into the evening, you’re more than welcome to stay and enjoy everything we have to offer.
It wouldn’t be Christmas unless we didn’t offer more ways to make life easier for you at this hectic time of year!
- How about a great gift to give over your Christmas Day lunch at MàZi Restaurant? Buy a Lantern Club gift voucher in any value or denomination from reception. They could use it to help celebrate afterwards, or keep it for their next visit.
- Win 1 of 50 Christmas Hams! Tickets for the raffle are on sale from 6.30pm on Thursday 1 December. Tickets are $5 for 10 numbers, and the raffle starts at 7.30pm. Half of the winners will be drawn then, with the other half drawn at 8.35pm.