Kingsgrove is a family oriented cricket club in the local area offering cricket to boys and girls.
• Exciting new T20 Blast competition.
• Just like the Big Bash League.
• Matches are played on Fridays from 5.30pm to 7.30pm. Maximum of 90 mins.
All matches are played at the same venue.
• Perfect for boys and girls aged 7-12 years.
• Safe and exciting with music, dancing, coloured clothing and professional coaches. Just like the KFC Big Bash League.
You can register your interest in playing cricket with Kingsgrove by filling in the form below and emailing to: [email protected] or Come to Beverly Hills Park nets Bundarra Street, Beverly Hills on Saturday August 15th or August 22nd from 1pm to 4pm.
For more information phone Morris Iemma on 0408 282 573 or email [email protected]
© Lantern Club, Roselands