Our fresh and fun menu features delicious light meals, mouth-watering French pastries and delights…and an irresistible gelato bar!
Over the last few weeks we’ve been creating a new MàZi Café menu to ensure there’s always something new for you to discover, but we also know that there’s no sense messing with perfection. That’s why we asked for member feedback about your favourite MàZi Café dishes so we could ensure your three absolute favourite meals are always available, which are:
- Sticky Lamb Ribs with minted yoghurt and leaf salad (GF)
- Arancini Balls featuring petite herbs and aioli (V)
- Corn Fritters with fresh coriander and lemongrass
And here’s another favourite to try
There are many reasons to enjoy a fresh, creamy iced coffee or Affogato from MàZi Café; maybe it’s the smooth texture, the sweet taste, the refreshing cool touch on a hot summer’s day or maybe you just want to treat yourself. We want you to be able to have one whenever you feel like it, so here’s our recipe to enjoy the flavours of MàZi at home:
½ scoop ice
1 ½ scoops vanilla ice cream
200ml fresh milk
30ml coffee shots (these can be flavoured coffee shots)
1 teaspoon of chocolate powder
- Blend the ice, ½ scoop of ice cream, fresh milk and coffee shots together in a blender.
- Fill up a tall glass half way with the blended mixture, then add 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and finish it up with the rest of the mixture.
- Garnish with some whipped cream and chocolate powder.
© Lantern Club, Roselands